Your house is likely just one located in a sea of for-sale signs, so you can’t be sloppy about putting it on the market. Lucky for you, we’ve rounded up the dos and don'ts that will help you get the most money for your home.
* A HOME IS WORTH WHAT A BUYER WILL PAY.
* UPGRADES MAY NOT INCREASE VALUE BUT WILL INCREASE THE CHANCES OF GETTING SOLD.
* CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS.
* CURB APPEAL IS THE FIRST IMPRESSION.
* PET ODOR AND CLUTTER LEAVE THE LONGEST NEGATIVE IMPRESSION.
* NEUTRAL PAINT AND DÉCOR ALWAYS APPEAL TO THE MASSES.
* CHEAP FIXES = LOW OFFERS.
* EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE.
* TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.
* LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.
* BUYERS NOTICE THINGS THEY WANT TO CHANGE BEFORE NOTICING THE UPGRADES.
* WHEN PRICED RIGHT IT WILL SELL.
For more expert advice on how to get your home ready for the hot buyers – Contact: IRENE AT 613.858.1151